Wireline Weight Indicator System
Crown Oilfield Instrumentation’s wireline weight indicator systems (CWSL Series) are made to be durable and user-friendly. They operate using hydraulics, are low-maintenance, and give accurate readings for your protections of downhole tools. Ideally suitable to be used in well workover, intervention, completion, and/or heel or floor block applications. Included with the single line weight indicator system is one quart of Crown Oilfield Instrumentation all-weather instrument fluid.
Wireline Weight Indicator
- 6″ Fluid filled gauge with dial faces available in pounds, kilograms, decanewtons, or dual scale
- Box or panel mount variations available
- Includes hydraulic hose, and custom-sized tension load cell.
- Damper system is user-friendly and allows for the measurement of even the smallest of changes
- Calibration and line pull certificates are sent with the system.
- Available in the following capacities: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, and 10,000 pounds.
- Additional configurations available upon request.
- Includes one quart of Crown Oilfield Instrumentation all-weather instrument fluid.
|Type||Capacity||Load Cell Description|
|CTC-102-1||2,000 pounds||Light-weight aluminum tension load cell|
|CTC-104||4,000, 5,000 pounds||Steel tension load cell|
|CTC-107||6,000, 10,000 pounds||Heavy-duty piston-type cylinder|
- Very close calibration tolerances
- Designed to withstand the harshest of environments: Proven to work in temperatures of -31° to 122° F (-35° to 50° C)
- Systems come in many standard variations and are configurable to many other needs.
- Very user-friendly and simple to use.
- Tension cells are easily and quickly repairable in field.
Specify Your Order:
- System Capacity required
- Dial Reading: English, Metric or dual scale
- Hose length