Standpipe Pressure Gauges & Unitized Pressure Gauges
Crown Oilfield Instrumentation offers Standpipe Pressure Gauges & Unitized Pressure Gauges (UMG) that come standard with a 2″ male NPT, 2”
1502 hammer union type, flanged type and threaded. These mud pump pressure gauges (also known as Standpipe Manifold Gauges) are easily view-able at distances and provide the same reliability as our standard 6” gauges. This style of gauge is ideal for mud pumps, stand pipes, choke manifolds and pump trucks and can be used in cementing, fracturing, and acidizing mud pump pressure gauge applications.
Crown’s Standpipe Pressure Gauge Features:
- 6″ dial face visible from over 60 feet away.
- Replaceable diaphragm cup , check valve and damper assembly
- Standard capacities:
- 0 – 3,000 p.s.i.
- 0 – 5,000 p.s.i.
- 0 – 6,000 p.s.i.
- 0 – 10,000 p.s.i.
- 0 – 15,000 p.s.i.
- Additional pressure ranges: kPa, kg/cm², MPa, and BAR units of measure.
- Dial available dual scale divisions
- Hammer union style in 2” 1502
- Flange style Unitized Pressure Gauges come in many flange sizes. Please contact Crown Oilfield Instrumentation for options
Benefits Of Crown Standpipe Pressure Gauges:
- Bourdon tube style 6” Fluid Filled gauge with built-in damper with the ability to dampen signal, will see even the most minute changes.
- Stationery dial and movable pointer for better visuals than traditional mud pump pressure gauges
- Easily replaceable diaphragm cup
To Order A Standpipe Pressure Gauge Specify:
- Pressure capacity
- Metric, English or dual scale dial reading
- Standard 2”NPT, Hammer Union or Flange type
- Standard or H2S service
Refer to the table below for more information:
|CUMG Series||3,000, 5,000,
6,000, 10,000 PSI*
|CUMG1 Series||1,000, 3,000, 5,000
6,000, 7,500, 10,000
15,000 PSI *
|CUMG2 Series||10,000, 15,000 PSI*||H2S||2″-1502
|CF111 Series||5,000, 6,000,
10,000, 15,000 PSI*
|* Available in additional units of measure: kPa, MPa, and BAR|