Single Pointer Mud Pressure Gauges
Crown Oilfield Instrumentation’s Single Pointer Pressure Gauge systems monitor mud pump operations to accurately and efficiently detect potential problems. All Crown pressure gauge systems give fast, accurate measurements of mud pump operations to help detect washed out drill pipe or bit nozzle problems. This 6” single pointer pressure gauge system is the most cost effective way to monitor pressure, whether you need it for stand alone mud pump pressure or choke manifold pressure control operations. Each system mounts easily to offer accurate measurement where you needed it the most and can detect even the slightest pressure fluctuations.. The system consists of a 6” Pressure Gauge, a Gauge Protector that comes in rubber diaphragm type or piston separator type, and a hydraulic hose. Gauges can be configured in a variety of pressures with the subdivisions of your choice to ensure the most accurate readings.
Single Pointer Pressure Gauge System Features:
- Capacities include:
- 3,000 p.s.i, 5,000 p.s.i, 6,000 p.s.i, 10,000 p.s.i, 15,000 p.s.i
- 7,000 kPa, 14,000 kPa, 21,000 kPa, 35,000 kPa, 42,000 kPa, 70,000 kPa
- MPa, and BAR capacities
- Gauge Protector includes a 2” – 1502 wing nut
- 6″ dial face for a large and clear reading display
- After years of service, this gauge has been proven accurate even in the most extreme of conditions.
- Unique mounting design allows the gauge to be mounted wherever it is needed most: bracket mount, drillers console, panel mounted, etc.
- 360 degree calibration allows you to see all pressure changes, no matter how small.
- Adjustable gauge sensitivity to increase reading accuracy in all situations.
- Fluid technology protects the gauge from harsh winter conditions and rig vibrations.
- Available in box mount or panel mount configurations.
- Complete customization available for max pressure and dial subdivisions for the most accurate readings.
- System can be configured to be used with H2S service.
- Can be use for high pressure and low pump pressure operations and choke manifold pressure control operations.