Everything You Need to Know About TITAN Deadline Anchors CROWN’s TITAN deadline anchors are the most durable drill line anchor on the market. How do we know? After researching other deadline anchors, we, at Crown, soon realized that the only way we could ensure that our customers had the most dependable, reliable, and durable anchor on the market was to build one ourselves. Titan deadlin ...
Everything You Need to Know About TITAN Deadline Anchors
CROWN’s TITAN deadline anchors are the most durable drill line anchor on the market. How do we know? After researching other deadline anchors, we, at Crown, soon realized that the only way we could ensure that our customers had the most dependable, reliable, and durable anchor on the market was to build one ourselves. Titan deadline anchors are engineered with safety in mind so that our customers can keep their workers safe while operating this piece of equipment, and our deadline anchors are certified by a third-party professional engineer.
Offering a pull capacity from 30,000 to 150,000, the TITAN Drill Line Anchor lineup, are pull tested and ready to use with Crown Oilfield Instrumentation load cells and weight indicators. Every TITAN Anchor is made of the highest quality structural steel, and they are always made in America. These components make it capable of handling the harshest drilling conditions.
Features of our TITAN Deadline Anchors:
- Made in America
- Deadline pull capacities from 30,000 to 150,000 pounds
- Available in Left-Hand & Right-Hand Model Configuration
- Heavy-duty TITAN models made for 2-million pound drilling masts
- TITAN anchors are compatible with wireline sizes from 5/8 inches to 1-7/8 inches
- Lightweight TITAN Anchors made for mounting on wheel-mounted rigs and helicopter rigs
- TITAN Deadline Anchors come complete with Pull Test Certification Certificates for Compliance Documentation
- TITAN Anchors can accept both Standard wire rope & Super-Grip series plastic-filled wire rope
Benefits of using the TITAN Deadline Anchor:
- Center-point mounted drums ensure optimum accuracy
- Smooth drum surface to increase cable lifespan
- Heavy-duty, high-grade structural steel construction with tapered roller anti-friction bearings and heat-treated alloy shaft provides a super strong anchor with exceptional reliability
- Proof-testing to 150% of rated capacity ensures superior durability
- Bronze wireline clamp inserts provide tight cable grip without damage to the line
- Simple installation and repair
- Fully Compatible with industry standard instrumentation and load cell products
Crown Oilfield Instrumentation stands behind our line of Titan deadline anchors. With years of experience designing and developing products for the oilfield industry, we know that your Titan will stand up to even the harshest industrial conditions. Contact one of our sales representatives to ask more about our Titans.
Have questions about our Single Pointer Pressure Gauges? Give us a call at 1-877-908-3790 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Our friendly, knoweledgeable staff is more than happy to help.