Single Pointer Pressure Gauge System
Posted on Apr 15, 2014 by Kathy DeGlandon
Single Pointer Pressure Gauge Crown gauges provide quick, accurate check of mud pump operation. Crown Oilfield Instrumentation’s Single Pointer Pressure Gauge systems monitor mud pump operations to accurately and efficiently detect potential problems with drilling fluids. This 6” gauge has proven itself to be the most cost effective way to monitor pressure. Because of its durability and rel ...
Single Pointer Pressure Gauge
Because our gauges are fluid-filled, they can be used in high vibration applications to measure even the smallest pressure fluctuations. And, being made of the most durable materials they can withstand even the harshest outdoor environments and temperature changes. All of our gauge systems are calibrated and certified to provide years of worry-free service in the field.
- Standard capacities include:
- 3,000 p.s.i, 5,000 p.s.i, 6,000 p.s.i, 10,000 p.s.i, 15,000 p.s.i
- 7,000 kPa, 14,000 kPa, 21,000 kPa, 35,000 kPa, 42,000 kPa, 70,000 kPa
- Also available in MPa, and BAR capacities
- Gauge Protector comes complete with a 2” – 1502 wing nut
- 6″ dial face on gauge allows clear viewing from long distance
- Rugged design over years of service has proven this gauge to be accurate and dependable in extreme conditions.
- Flexibility of mounting design allows gauge to be mounted in a drillers console, bracket mount or panel mounted in a pumping truck.
- 360 degree calibration allows operator to view the smallest pressure changes.
- Damper allows operator to adjust gauge sensitivity to ensure accurate readings in all kinds of pumping conditions.
- Fluid filled to protect the gauge from rig vibrations and frosting in winter.
Have questions about our Single Pointer Pressure Gauges? Give us a call at 1-877-908-3790 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Our friendly, knoweledgeable staff is more than happy to help.