Digital Pump Stroke Counter
Our pump stroke counter systems (CPS101 Series) measure the stroke rate and number of strokes on mud pumps. The oilfield pump stroke system is user-friendly and reliable and is configurable to measure up to three mud pumps at once. Our digital pump stroke counter systems are manufactured here in the U.S. by Crown Oilfield Instrumentation, and Crown’s Pump Stroke Counter provides easy monitoring of strokes per minute on multiple mud pumps. Each mud pumps’s stroke rate can be selected individually and the display is updated regularly for accurate monitoring. LCD displays indicate both pumps strokes per minute and the total number of strokes. Located at the bottom of the panel, push buttons provide easy operation and reseting of each pump. When you need to accurately monitor and maintain the amount of mud being pumped, you can trust Crown’s oilfield stroke counters.
Pump Stroke Counters Features:
- Dimensions: 8”Lx8”Wx4”D (20.3×20.3×10.2 cm)
- Weight: 5lbs (2.27 Kg)
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Proximity sensors (optional)
- System includes a cable assembly, digital pump stroke counter, and limit switch with mounting clamp.
- Front Panel Control: Power on/off, pump count clear (2-push buttons)
- Stroke Rate Range: 8 to 240 Strokes Per Minute (SPM)
- Total Accumulated Strokes: 9999 Strokes (Counter will then roll over to zero)
- Battery: 3.6 Volt Lithium Power Cell
- Battery Life: 5 years continuous operation under normal usage
- External power: none required
- Display: Liquid crystal display for total strokes & SPM
- Time Base: Quartz crystal oscillator
- Pump Switch: Any “dry” contact, open collector or pulsed voltage inputs
- +/-3.6V (maximum) for open collectors
- +/-25VDC for pulsed voltages
- The input is ESD protected to +/- 15kv for harsh industrial environments.
- Operating & Storage temperatures -40° C to = 75° C
Specify Your Order:
- Number of Pumps to be Monitored
- Cable Length
Want to learn more about our how our pump stroke counters work? Read our blog on Electronic Pump Stroke Counters.