Crown Oilfield Instrumentation differential indicator provides accurate reading for pipe light and pipe heavy applications in an easy-to-read, 8.5” dial. Crown’s differential indicator system detects the smallest changes in pickup weight and is accurate, dependable, and reliable in the harshest rig environments. Custom systems can be built to your specifications to ensure the most precise readings for a variety of applications.
- Fluid-filled, hydraulic gauge prevents corrosion and resists vibrations.
- Variety of capacities available
- Custom dial in English or metric
- 360 degree calibration provides accurate readings with full-scale capacity.
- Rugged design stands up to the harshest working conditions.
- Fluid-filled gauge is precise and easy-to-read.
- Accurately measures weight in the most extreme conditions – operational from -50˚ to +150˚ F (-45˚ to 65˚ C).
To Order Specify:
- Indicator Capacity
- Jack Cylinders Effective Area