Coil Tubing Weight Indicator System
Designed to be used with coil tubing units, Crown Oilfield Instrumentation’s Coil Tubing Weight Indicator Systems are available in single or dual pointer applications. Available in two gauge sizes, either 6” or 8.5” deep dish, our single pointer systems are complete with mounting bracket, hose assembly, disconnects set, and load cell. Crown’s dual pointer systems include 8.5” fluid-filled gauge, mounting bracket, 2 of each of the following: load cell, hose assembly, and disconnect sets. Each system is made with the highest quality material to withstand the harshest working conditions.
- Hydraulic fluid-filled gauge resists rig vibrations.
- Heavy duty load cells and rubber diaphragms are durable and long-lasting.
- Calibrated 360 degrees, gauges provide accurate readings within .5 to 1% of full scale capacity.
- Gauges are available in English or metric.
- High quality, sturdy material ensures reliable, long-lasting use in the field.
- Systems are customizable to meet a variety of applications.
- Either 6” or 8.5” gauge
- Unit capacity and ratio
- Either single or dual acting
- Hose length