Circular Chart Recorders
Crown Oilfield Instrumentation's 12'' circular chart recorders are durable, and lasting. They have proven to be dependable in all configurations, and with high accuracy.
- Truck or portable configurations.
- Various clock options.
- A number of pressure ranges.
- Duel pen recorders for recording two pressure inputs at the same time.
Our Circular Chart Recorders Feature:
- Comes in Truck Mount or Portable variations
- 1 or 2 pen versions available
- Can be calibrated for use up to 15000 p.s.i.
- Extremely accurate to less than 1% margin error
- English and Metric versions available
- Gauges can be built into base (upon request)
- 1 box of charts
- 1 quart of Crown Oilfield Instrumentation all-weather Instrument Fluid
- High pressure hoses
- Rubber cup type diaphragm protector (optional)
- 1:1 piston isolator
- Sensors with 2'' 1502 type wing nut
- Ability to stock one line of recorder charts and expendables.
- Easily replaceable with no modifications to mounting boxes.
- 6'' fluid-filled gauge in portable model.
To Order Specify:
- Pressure range or capacity to be recorded
- Portable or truck mount
- Amount of pens required
- English or Metric version
- Whether or not gauges are required in base.
- Sensor requirements
- Hose requirements